Friday 12 March 2010

More Random Starts

Well, I figure that I should probably have a go at putting something up here. Never had a blog before. Never set one up. Haven't got a clue as to what I'm doing...

Great...

So, why am I bothering with this? Well, I've recently written a few lengthy posts on our WoW guild forum and I decided that I kind of like it. People seemed to be able to read it and make sense of it. Laying things out properly and the odd bit of correct spelling and punctuation went a long way.

What am I going to put in this blog? How's about having it focus on the things I do in WoW? I'm sure that there are a few other things in life that could be put in here, but WoW seems like a nice start because it isn't real. Somehow, writing about something that isn't actually real seems easier.

This is, therefore, going to revolve around World of Warcraft, being a guild officer, Death Knights, tanking, whining about bad PuGs and anything else that takes my fancy.

Might need to take a look at sorting this site out, too...

1 comment:

  1. This is the way to start! I never had much of a clue was I was doing when I started blogging either. You'll figure it out as you do it... Maybe! I'm not entirely sure about what I'm doing yet! I just know that I enjoy it. Good luck and welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete